Picture and Text Below Source – http://bit.ly/o4Mklt1100 West Ashley Avenue, Folly Beach, SC – 29439 843-588-2426bit.ly/o4Mklt
– January-February: 10:00am-5:00pm
– March-April: 10:00am-6:00pm
– May-Labor Day, 9:00am-7:00pm
– September-October: 10:00am-6:00pm
– November-December: 10:00am-5:00pm
‘On the west end of the island, situated between the Atlantic Ocean and the Folly River, beachgoers will find Folly Beach County Park.
Lifeguards are on duty seasonally along a beautiful beachfront designated swimming area.
Skimmer Flats, a major Eastern Brown Pelican rookery, is visible at the west end of the park.
Dogs are not permitted on the beach from 10am and 6pm from May 1 through September 30.
At all other times, the dog must be on a leash.’
– Dressing areas
– Restrooms (handicap-accessible)
– Picnic area and grills
– Shelter rentals for group functions
Seasonal [View Schedule]
– Outdoor showers
– Snack bar
– Retail area
– Beach chair & umbrella rentals