Charleston, S.C. is considered to be one of, if not THE, most romantic cities in the U.S. The southern charm of the city develops around its rich history, wonderful restaurants, lovely shops, art galleries, friendly people and of course, beautiful beaches.
Honeymooning couples will enjoy the relaxed but classy environment of the city with its wide variety of accommodations, attractions, beaches, and modern luxuries. Whether you stay in Mount Pleasant or in Historic Charleston you’ll love all that a Charleston Honeymoon has to offer.
Honeymoon Suites and Lodging
- Charleston Place, Charleston, S.C.
- The Cottages on Charleston Harbor, Mount Pleasant
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites, Charleston, S.C.
- Magnolia Plantation and Gardens, Charleston, S.C.
- Market Pavilion Hotel, Charleston, S.C.
- The Pavilion at Patriot’s Point, Mount Pleasant, S.C.
- Planters Inn, Charleston, S.C.
- Wild Dunes Resort, Isle of Palms, S.C.
- William Aiken House, Charleston, S.C.
- Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort, Hilton Head, S.C.
- The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island, Kiawah Island, S.C.
- Woodlands Resort and Inn, Summerville, S.C.