(Mobile Friendly Page)
Charleston, S.C. is a world-class city with incredible historical importance, wonderful restaurants, great businesses, friendly people, and of course, beautiful beaches.
This Website and its sister sites will serve as a guide to inform the community on what is going on in Charleston and around the Low Country.
It is also our pleasure to help promote local businesses and organizations in the area.
CharlestonShines.com is THE MOBILE FRIENDLY Guide to Charleston, S.C.
This guide is easily read from your iPhone or Android.
Visiting Charleston? Here is some information you’ll need:
- Charleston Peninsula Map (from Charleston Area Convention and Vistors Bureau)
- The Charleston Heritage Passport is your ticket to nine historic sites
- Articles on visting Charleston with suggestions on what to visit
- Weather – Charleston Average Temperatures and Forecasts
- Beaches in the Charleston Area
- Best Time to Visit Charleston, S.C
- Festivals & Events Listed by Month
- Transportation – Getting To and Around Charleston, S.C.
- Churches of Charleston, S.C.
In addition to the information, in the near future, we will publish mobile ‘suggested daily agendas’ for your trip to Charleston , S.C. and the lowcountry.
These travel guides will offer daily agendas that will provide suggestions for you to include as you plan your travel itinerary.