Charleston, S.C. is perhaps the most beautiful place in the United States to be married in. It has been crowned with many national travel awards and is considered to be one of, if not THE, most romantic cities in the U.S. Your Charleston wedding party will enjoy a wide variety of activities, culinary delights, great shopping, nice accomodations and of course, beautiful beaches.
There are many, many venues that are perfect for wedding ceremonies, rehearsal dinners and receptions. Due to the high demand for Charleston weddings you will find that the staffs of these venues are very well prepared and will do their best to make the planning as easy and enjoyable as possible.
Here are a few popular locations for wedding ceremonies, rehearsal dinners and receptions…
- Boone Hall Plantation, Charleston, S.C.
- The Cottages on Charleston Harbor, Mount Pleasant
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites, Charleston, S.C.
- Middleton Place, Charleston, S.C.
- The Pavilion at Patriot’s Point, Mount Pleasant, S.C.
- Planters Inn, Charleston, S.C.
- Wild Dunes Resort, Isle of Palms, S.C.
- William Aiken House, Charleston, S.C.