Beginning in Mid March the Charleston Water Taxi’s schedule expanded to daily from 9 am to 8 pm. Prior to that they were mostly open on Saturdays.
There are four departure points with different departing times. The four points are:
- Aquarium Wharf/MaritimeCenter
- Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum
- Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina
- Waterfront Park/Market St/Historic District
Live5News.com reports that –
The Niña and Pinta are sailing into the Charleston Harbor.
Replicas of the vessels that Columbus sailed on during his journey to America will dock Thursday and open to the public at Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina Friday through the morning of Tuesday, May 9.
Like Deep Sea Fishing? Boating? Cooper River Marina is the place to get started!
Picture and text source – http://bit.ly/nJm9mk
LAT 32-49.928 N-079-56.053W
‘Conveniently located two miles north of the Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge and 15 minutes from historic downtown Charleston, the Cooper River Marina is a great facility for recreational and transient boaters.’
– Deep water slips: long-term up to 42-feet, loa; transients up to 125-ft.
– No draft or height restrictions
– Easy harbor access
– 30 amp/120V service
– Floating concrete docks
– Shore side and slip side pump-out service
– Phone line connection for your ISP
– Clean, climate-controlled captains lounge, laundry facilities, showers, and restrooms
– Ships store/convenience store
– Experienced staff
– Fax and email service, Wifi
– Competitive rates
– Ample free parking
– Docking assistance
– Up-to-the-minute local and national weather information
– Gated security
– VHF Channel 16 monitoring1010 Juneau Avenue, Charleston, SC – 29405 843-554-0790bit.ly/nJm9mk