“Race Week Culminates with Moderate Winds and High Spirits
After three days of intense competition across 16 different classes of sailboats, the biggest keelboat regatta in the Americas is in the books! The past half week has been filled with exciting racing, rockin’ beachside parties and some great camaraderie. Another edition of Sperry Charleston Race Week comes to a close.
SAVE THE DATE for 2018!
April 12-15, 2018
Like Deep Sea Fishing? Boating? Cooper River Marina is the place to get started!
Picture and text source – http://bit.ly/nJm9mk
LAT 32-49.928 N-079-56.053W
‘Conveniently located two miles north of the Arthur Ravenel, Jr. Bridge and 15 minutes from historic downtown Charleston, the Cooper River Marina is a great facility for recreational and transient boaters.’
– Deep water slips: long-term up to 42-feet, loa; transients up to 125-ft.
– No draft or height restrictions
– Easy harbor access
– 30 amp/120V service
– Floating concrete docks
– Shore side and slip side pump-out service
– Phone line connection for your ISP
– Clean, climate-controlled captains lounge, laundry facilities, showers, and restrooms
– Ships store/convenience store
– Experienced staff
– Fax and email service, Wifi
– Competitive rates
– Ample free parking
– Docking assistance
– Up-to-the-minute local and national weather information
– Gated security
– VHF Channel 16 monitoring1010 Juneau Avenue, Charleston, SC – 29405 843-554-0790bit.ly/nJm9mk